Sales Development Representative
We are looking to add an energetic sales development rep to drive sales for our technology services company. We are seeking a sales rep to contribute to obtaining the company’s sales goals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated “hunting” skills in finding new leads and will be responsible for generating a pipeline of new potential clients.
As a member of the sales team, the candidate will be responsible for finding new leads through a variety of tactics, including cold calling, door-to-door sales, and networking groups/events. The rep will be responsible for inputting and updating lead data in our CRM, Salesforce.com. We seek a highly motivated sales rep, someone who can engage prospects to discover, define and document their pressing business IT needs; then effectively pass the lead on to our sales team who will ultimately close new business.
We seek an individual that is passionate about obtaining business leads, and influencing customers to engage in sales calls and setting appointments with our sales team.
- Drive new sales for company
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing Manager and marketing initiatives
- Execute sales plans to meet performance expectation and requirements
- Demonstrate superior selling skills via phone or face-to-face
- Performing sales calls on IT decision makers, business managers and directors
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted driver’s license and a form of transportation
- Must be able to travel within Central Jersey
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven, persistent
- Telephone sales, prospecting skills
- Motivation for sales, handles rejection, demonstrates professionalism
- Ability to work remotely with minimum hands-on management; therefore must be a self-starter
- Strong team player that actively contributes to the company’s success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
Competitive base salary, and great commissions. At this present time we cannot offer benefits.
Why Join Our Team?
It is our desire that this sales development role morph into a Sales Manager position overseeing support staff. Compensation would increase with this new role. Strategic IT Consulting is a small business with an energetic and fun environment. We have a relaxed, yet professional work culture and understand the work/life balance. Working from home and flexible hours are an option for the right candidate.